This is a past event. Registration is closed.
- Taxpayer Rights Advocate Update
- Power of Attorney Update
- CRPs in e-Services
- Sales & Use Tax Update
- Individual & Business Legislative Update
- Business Tax Update
- Individual Income, Withholding, and Property Tax Update
- Tax Professional Enforcement Update, Miscellaneous Updates, Court Cases
This program is to update anyone doing state income tax returns, sales and use tax, withholding and working with other tax issues for the State of Minnesota.
- Prerequisites: None
- Hours: 4
- Field of Study: Taxes - 4
- Course Level: Basic
- IRS Number: DBWVH-U-00146-23-O
Early Registration Deadline: November 9, 2023
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Minnesota Tax Update
This MAPA Internet-Live webcast will begin and end promptly at stated time. Attendees must answer 75% of all polling questions given during the day to obtain the full hours of CPE Credits
Select this option if you are a MEMBER of MAPA.
Member Price $175
Select this option if you are NOT a member of MAPA.
Standard Price $215